Adds a nutty flavor to foods, while at the same time, adding visual appeal. Sesame Seeds offer an easy way to add texture to foods.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
- Complete nutritional panels on every product
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Sprinkle on bagels, bread sticks, dinner rolls, hamburger buns and bread before baking. Try sprinkled on salads, vegetables, especially green beans and rice. Use when making dressings, dips, sauces, Asian dishes, chicken, baked fish, shrimp, bulgar, hamburgers or lamb. Delicius in stir-frys or hummus. Adds great flavor to cookies and cakes as well.
Sprinkle on top of foods or add to foods while cooking. Start with 1/4 tsp. per serving and adjust from there. The nutty flavor of sesame seeds can be enhanced by dry roasting them in a skillet before use.