Durkee Spanish Paprika lends an appealing flavor to foods, as well as a beautiful red-to-orange color. It also offers consistent flavor and color time after time to the foods it's used on.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
- Complete nutritional panels on every product
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Used often in Cajun and Mexican dishes. Mix with bread crumbs and batter mixes for a red visual appearance. Sprinkle on dry as a garnish to cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs or mix in foods where a red-to-orange color is desired. Add a finishing touch to poultry, seafood or pasta dishes, especially alfredo.
Use dry or in foods to add a red to orange color and a mild, sweet flavor. Commonly called the "garnishing spice".