Durkee Granulated Garlic gives the user more consistent quality & flavor than fresh garlic. It also provides ease of use, less labor, less preparation time and a longer shelf life than fresh garlic.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
- Complete nutritional panels on every product
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Use in meat rubs, salad dressings, steaks, pork chops and vegetables. Use when a granular appearance is acceptable or desired. Sprinkle on buttered Italian bread or breadsticks for a quick and easy garlic bread. Indispensable for Mexican, Italian, Asian and Cajun cooking.
Use in dry form or combine with just enough water to form a paste. One pound of granulated garlic has the equivalent flavor of 5 pounds raw, finely minced garlic. 3/4 teaspoon Durkee Granulated Garlic equals 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic 1/4 teaspoon Durkee Granulated Garlic equals 1 whole garlic clove