Durkee Ground Cumin is ground using the cool head milling process, giving it a consistent quality and flavor. This process also gives it an increased flavor profile over many competitors' products, which are usually ambiently ground.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap.
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish).
- Complete nutritional panels on every product.
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged.
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends.
- The essence of each ground spice - the volatile oil - is captured and preserved during the Cool Head Milling process at temperatures as low as -150F