Durkee Ground Coriander is ground using our unique cool head milling process that gives this product a consistent quality and flavor.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap.
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish).
- Complete nutritional panels on every product.
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged.
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends.
A must in Mexican cooking. Add a sprinkle to guacamole, taco fillings, tamales and enchiladas. Rub Ground Coriander on pork chops, fish, chicken and roasts before cooking. Add to chicken, pea and white bean soups. Use in cakes, breads, fruit salads and poultry stuffings.
Ground Coriander is often a key ingredient in curry powders. It is also a popular spice in Middle Eastern dishes, as well as Mexican dishes. In European dishes, it serves as a seasoning in pickling spice and is used in baking.For the most intense flavor, add to foods at the end of the cooking process or sprinkle on after cooking.