Due to its unique process of Cool-Head Milling which ensures all the flavor that can be is kept within the product, Durkee Ground Cloves offers the end user a consistent and stronger flavor.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap.
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish).
- Complete nutritional panels on every product.
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged.
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends.
- The essence of each ground spice - the volatile oil - is captured and preserved during the Cool-Head Milling process at temperatures as low as -150F.
Use Ground Cloves in bread puddings, mincemeat, gingerbread, spiced cakes, pickles, mulled wine & spiced cider, fruit & fruit desserts, pumpkin pie, marinades for game, beets, sweet potatoes, squash, and sweet and sour dishes.
Cloves have an intense flavor; use in moderation. Always add a little at a time until the desired flavor is achieved.